“Young reader photographed reading the newspaper”
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Employees of The Gladstone Observer and their partners are ineligible to enter.
- To enter you must email a photo with your name and contact phone number or email, and email it to: email@example.com or drop it in to the Observer reception.
- Only one photo per person to be submitted.
- The person in the photo must be aged 18 years or under at the time of the photograph.
- There is no closing date the photos will be published as and when there is space permitting at the discretion of the editor.
- The prize is a ‘goodie bag’ of Observer merchandise.
- It is a condition of entering the promotion that entrants must make themselves available for photographs and an interview, if required by The Observer and that information may be published by The Observer.
- All submissions become the property of The Observer.
- The Gladstone Observer will accept no liability or responsibility for property loss or damage, injuries sustained or additional costs as a result of accepting this prize.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.