Terms and Conditions: APN Newspapers Pty Ltd – Win a Palings Audio SP-606 Sound Bar
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
· Palings may contact you with information about special offers and ongoing Marketing information and product and service offers.
· If Contestants do not wish to be contacted by Palings, the opt-out box must be tic ked to indicate the opt-out option at the Entry Form site.
1. Method of Entry: To enter the competition, Contestants must find the code word printed in the advertisement and enter this code word online for your chance to win along with your details as requested.
· Code words for all publications except Gympie Times will be inserted in the daily newspapers four times on Monday June 8, Saturday June 13, Wednesday June 17 and Saturday June 20, 2015.
· Code words for the Gympie Times will be inserted in the daily newspaper four times on Tuesday June 9, Saturday June 13, Wednesday June 17 and Saturday June 20, 2015.
· Code words must be original print and collected from the individual newspapers.
· Duplicated, copied, transferred, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
· Contestants can only enter once.
Code words will be available in the daily local publications and contestants can enter their details and code words at their local Newspaper’s corresponding website (please see listing for your local newspaper):
· NewsMail - www.news-mail.com.au/soundbar/
· Fraser Coast Chronicle - www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au/soundbar/
· The Daily Examiner - www.dailyexaminer.com.au/soundbar/
· Gladstone Observer - www.gladstoneobserver.com.au/soundbar/
· Gympie Times - www.gympietimes.com.au/soundbar/
· QT – Queensland Times - www.qt.com.au/soundbar/
· Northern Star - www.northernstar.com.au/soundbar/
· The Morning Bulletin - www.themorningbulletin.com.au/soundbar/
· Daily Mercury - www.dailymercury.com.au/soundbar/
· Sunshine Coast Daily- www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/soundbar/
· The Chronicle - www.thechronicle.com.au/soundbar/
· Warwick Daily News - www.warwickdailynews.com.au/soundbar/
2. Competition duration: Competition commences at 12:01am (AEST) Monday June 8 2015 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on Monday June 22 2015. Entries received after the closure time/date will not be eligible.
· 1 of 12 Palings Audio SP-606 Sound Bars to be won.
· There will be one (1) winner for each Newspaper (listed above).
· Each Palings Audio SP-606 Sound Bar has a retail market value of $999.00 each (inclusive of GST).
· The total maximum value of prizes for this competition is valued at $11,988.00 (inclusive of GST).
All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
4. Eligibility limitations: Contestants who are under 18 years of age must have parent/guardian consent to enter the competition. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winners will be selected by electronic random draw at APN Newspapers Pty Ltd, 100 Brookes Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006 at 11:00am on Tuesday 23 June, 2015 (AEST) and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Winners will be contacted by telephone. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner’s details will be published in each news publication on Friday 3 July 2015. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his / her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and Government Photo ID is required. A Release Form must be signed by the winners to confirm collection of the prize. It is the sole responsibility of the winners to claim their prize. Prizes must be collected within 90 days from the original draw. If prizes remain uncollected, they will be re-entered into an uncollected prize draw and another winner drawn randomly from the entries received. The winner/s will be contacted by telephone.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
Promoter: APN Newspapers Pty Ltd
ABN 95 008 637 643
The Daily Examiner: LTPM/14/00756
The Northern Star: LTPM/14/00758