Firefighters rushed to two fires at Centro Plaza, on the corner of Goondoon and Tank streets, this week. The building caught alight again on Friday due to smouldering insulation.
FIREFIGHTERS were called to Centro Plaza again due to insulation smouldering.
VALLEY Plaza business owners in the complex along with the Blue Peacock Takeaway have been forced to close following the blaze on Tuesday night.
THE aftermath – ash and smoulder marred local businesses yesterday, after a fire tore through the Village Shopping Centre in Gladstone about 5.30pm on Tuesday.
FIRE ripped through a takeaway shop in Gladstone's Centro Plaza late yesterday, causing major damage to the business.
A FIRE has broken out at Centro Plaza at the corner of Goondoon and Tank streets.