Women reveal firemen fantasies as pin-up boys arrive
"HOP up in that tree and pretend you're rescuing a cat ... and take your shirt off."
Firefighter Jeff Leech did just that at Lions Park on Thursday. Thanks, Jeff - you're a great sport.
He's also a cover boy. The Brisbane-based firie fronts next year's firefighters calendar.
And he's in Gladstone, along with seven mates, to launch it.
Jeff's an old hand at modelling. He's even posed in undies for Calvin Klein.
The fitness fanatic trains six days a week to stay in shape.
He said his mates at the station gave him "heaps" but it was all worth it.
Money raised from calendar sales goes to the Royal Children's Hospital Burns Unit.
Jeff was a personal trainer before he joined the fire service two-and-a-half years ago.
He said it was a rewarding career.
"You help people in their time of need," he said.
"But I've never pulled a cat out of a tree ..."
The firies will be at the Central Lane Hotel from 9pm tonight to meet and greet.
The calendar launch party is at the hotel on Saturday from 7pm.
Entry is $10 which includes free champagne. The first 50 ladies through the do will get a free calendar.
Vivid imagination wins hot date with firemen
JANELLE Bartle is a mum-of-three with a vivid imagination.
And her sexy rescue fantasy scored her a dinner date tonight with eight hot firies.
In her fantasy she and a mate are trapped in a burning house.
Fireman Dale Sorensen rescues them. And then gives them mouth-to-mouth.
Janelle's friend Robyn Golobetsky is joining her for dinner at the Central Lane Hotel.
And Dale will be there too.
Firie fantasies fan the flames
- Lisa Plumridge: My legs were jelly, the wind blowing a gale, clinging to the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Through the fog a bare chested firie appears. I melt!!!
- Samantha Louise Chandler: Any of these gorgeous guys can dive in and rescue me from a swift water incident any day! Holding me tight against their mass of muscles... Mmmm heaven....
- Danielle M: Clutching my body as smoke billows around us he gets me out safely and is overcome with my beauty, and he passionately kisses me.
- Dylan Carmichael: As the hunky fireman carries me from the burning building he cradles me against his strong chest. "Later!" *wink* as he gives me his number.
- Linda Brown: They break down the door. One grabs the mop, one grabs the broom and they whisk me away from this housework.