Two dead from heater fumes in Sydney cabin

TWO people have been killed from what police suspect were fumes from a woodchip heater at a property in Kurrajong in Sydney's north-west.

Police said the deaths happened early on Monday morning in a makeshift cabin on Browns Road in Kurrajong, near the Blue Mountains.

The area is semi-rural, with several holiday homes in the region.

The Rural Fire Service said it was believed the couple had the heater in the cabin when they were overcome by the fumes.

Police are investigating.

Read more at ABC News

 

 



GALLERY: Vietnam Veterans Day service at ANZAC Park

GALLERY: Vietnam Veterans Day service at ANZAC Park

The day is gaining popularity with the public.

FULL LIST: Botanic to Bridge road closures

FULL LIST: Botanic to Bridge road closures

All you need to know and roads to avoid on Sunday morning.

“Serious concerns” for missing 80-year-old

“Serious concerns” for missing 80-year-old

AN 80-year-old man has been reported missing on the Gold Coast after travelling...

Local Partners