Tell us the issues that matter most to you
A SNAP state election called by Premier Campbell Newman for January 31 appears to have taken some political parties by surprise.
With just over three weeks to sell their policies, only one party has so far announced a candidate in Gladstone.
But we're looking to hear what you - the voters - think are going to be the key issues this time around.
Does the lease of our port worry you? How about our hospital and health in general?
Is it the state of our roads? Or is it something else?
Let us know what you think - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Queensland Votes 2015
- Newman creates part-time jobs, while others disappear
- Pauline Hanson's return adds to tough contest for Lockyer
- Arrogance a big issue for Queensland voters
- Young people given just four days to enrol to vote
- Bookies' money on Newman to lose Ashgrove
- LNP still favourite to win election, says analyst
- Gladstone independent confirms she won't run
- Lock the Gate say time for clean food, air and politics in Queensland
- Union: Newman called election to save his own job
- Clive Palmer vows to spend up big to oust Newman