Teenager airlifted from GKI after suspected Irukandji sting
A 13-YEAR-OLD was airlifted from Great Keppel Island yesterday after being stung by jellyfish.
Yesterday afternoon the RACQ Capricorn Rescue helicopter, crew and medical team airlifted the Yeppoon teenager from Great Keppel Island.
The female patient was treated on scene by the RACQ Doctor and Intensive Care Paramedic for a suspected Irukandji jellyfish sting and arrived in Rockhampton at 6:37pm in a stable condition.
TOP STORIES ONLINE TODAY
- Accused denies robbing Westpac Bank at Stockland Rockhampton
- Man takes car for test drive, doesn't return
- Teenager airlifted from GKI after suspected Irukandji sting
- Disgraced ex-Labor leader and former Rockhampton politician dies in Vietnam
- Man carried knife for protection after fight with girlfriend