Star Wars fan counts down to next instalment
SELF-confessed Star Wars nerd James Wragg can't wait for the world of Jedis and lightsabers to be back on screen for the seventh instalment of the series.
The Force Awakens will hit the big screen in December next year.
"A friend of mine in Grade 7 bought the original VHS tapes. We sat there and I thought, 'I could really get into this'," he said.
Mr Wragg, whose favourite character is the evil Darth Vader, has watched a marathon of all six movies back-to-back at least seven times.
"It's an exciting series - I've enjoyed all six," he said.
Already he has seen trailer and plot releases online for the next movie.
"If it lives up to its legacy, and provided Disney doesn't screw it up, it'll be great," he said.
"I'm keen to see what's actually happening with the originals and the new cast and of course some cheeky humour from R2 D2."
A new trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens will screen in nine cinemas in the United States from Friday to Sunday.
Earlier this month Disney reported that filming of the seventh instalment was finished.
The film now requires months of post-production before its worldwide release, scheduled for December 18, 2015.
It is directed by JJ Abrams, one of Hollywood's A-list directors, who recently oversaw the rebooting of the Star Trek franchise.