Road resealing program begins across Gladstone
ELEVEN Gladstone residential streets in Telina are in line for road resurfacing work next week, weather permitting.
Gladstone Regional Council engineering services portfolio spokesman Rick Hansen said residents in the area were advised to make arrangements for off-street parking.
"Residents are encouraged to park within their property boundaries and be mindful of road resurfacing schedules to avoid delays to the completion of works," Cr Hansen said.
On Saturday afternoon, crews will carry out asphalting in West Gladstone in the Barry Street car park before works progress in Telina.
- Profiling streets in the Witney Street area, asphalting Threadingham Place and Caprice St (February 9)
- Asphalting Parsloe St, Riverside Place, Sandringham Close and Sutherland Court (February 10)
- Asphalting Pioneer Drive, Heritage Drive, James Court (February 11)
- Asphalting Michel Place, start Witney St (February 12)
- Asphalting Witney St (February 13)
There may be traffic disruptions and minor delays because of reduced speed zones around the works.
Road reseal works also will start next week on various rural roads across the region.
Crews will be at :
- Scrub Creek Bridge, Mt Larcom-Bracewell Rd, Raglan Station Rd, Raglan (February 9)
- Weeroona Rd, Burua, Mt Rollo Rd, Gladstone (February 10)
- Panorama Circuit, Benaraby (February 11)
- Turkey Beach Rd, Round Hill Rd, Agnes Water (February 12)
- Round Hill Rd, Agnes Water (February 13).