Road closures in Gladstone and other regions
THERE are a number of roads in the Gladstone region and neighbouring regions which are closed or have water over the road.
Information correct as at 6pm on Sunday:
• Cockeye Road, Calliope - water over Road- drive with extreme caution
• Sawmill Road, Calliope - water over road - drive with extreme caution
• Booroo Road, O'Connell - water over road - drive with extreme caution
• Glenlyon Road, O'Connell - water over road - drive with extreme caution
• Pony Club Road, South Gladstone - water over road - drive with caution
Council's Central zone encompasses Gladstone, Beecher, Benaraby, Boyne Island, Tannum Sands, Quoin Island and Curtis Island
• Racecourse Road Calliope - Open with care
• Cedarvale Road Boyne Valley - Closed @ Causeway From Bradleys Road.
• O'Connor Road, Benaraby - 200mm - Signage in Place
• Tableland Road @ Neil Creek Rd Futter Creek - 300 - 400mm - Signage in Place
• Mickey's Creek, Clifton Road, Diglum - Road Damaged
• Marsh Road, Diglum - Road Closed - Second Causeway - Road Damaged
Scrub Creek bridge on Mt Larcom-Bracewell Road, Bracewell - Closed til further notice for repair/restoration work to bridge.
Council's Western zone encompasses Calliope, Ubobo, Nagoorin, Builyan, Boyne Valley, Mt Larcom, Ambrose and Raglan
Council's Southern zone encompasses Miriam Vale, Baffle Creek, Bororen, Agnes Water, Seventeen Seventy, Lowmead, Rosedale and Turkey Beach
• Baffle Creek Bridge, Gorge Road, Lowmead - Road Closed - 3 metres
• Harpers Creek, Lowmead - Road Closed - 1.2 metres
• Fingerboard Road - Open
• Blackmans Gap Road - Open with Caution
• Round Hill Road/Tablelands Road - Agnes Water to Bundaberg - Open
• Deepwater Road, Blackwater Creek, Baffle Creek - Open with Caution
• Redhill Road, Bororen - Partly Closed - Road Damaged
Gladstone Police have asked that people don't call the station for information about road closures because they are busy with emergencies.
Other sources of information include local councils in the region you're travelling to, and the RACQ.