WITH the daily holler from the street of "hey Yvana come play", Yvana Bischoff would head to her local park and join her friends for some after-school fun.
The Wurtulla girl loved to take her dog to Nooree Park most afternoons, just across from her home where she lived with her mother Noelene and her grandmother Jean.
While the calls from her neighbourhood friends will no longer be answered, this beautiful girl who aspired to be a vet one day will always be remembered.
Her friends, neighbours and the wider Wurtulla community are taking steps to ensure no one forgets Yvana and the park she loved so much.
A memorial fig tree will be planted and a plaque set beside it in honour of Yvana and Noelene, who suddenly became violently ill and died during a holiday in Bali early last month.
An application is also being prepared to rename the park in honour of Yvana.
"Yvana was at that park playing every day, right up until the last minute before they went to Bali," Jean Bischoff said.
"She would be like the mother of the park and if there were any arguments she would talk to everyone and tell them to be nice to one another.
"It is such a nice way to remember Yvana."
MORE ON YVANA AND NOELENE BISCHOFF
- Rare food poisoning blamed for death of Noelene and Yvana
- Hundreds remember 'inseparable' Bali mum and daughter
- Funeral for Noelene and daughter Yvana
- Grieving Bischoff family focuses on Logan
There are processes in place for the naming of council parks and infrastructure and any member of the pub
lic can request council to consider the naming of a park. The applicant is required to show the level of contribution the person made to the community.
Councillor Peter Cox said the renaming of Nooree Park would be fitting to remember Yvana, but an application would need to be made to council and the protocol followed.
The Bischoff family sat down with forensic pathologists for several hours on Tuesday to hear the preliminary findings of autopsies performed in Brisbane.
Results show a rare form of food poisoning from eating fish at a Kuta restaurant, specifically scombroid or histamine poisoning, which, combined with mild asthma, formed a fatal cocktail.
The Food Safety Information Council said symptoms of scombroid poisoning are burning of the mouth, facial flushing and diarrhoea.
Histamine poisoning is caused by a build-up of histadine in certain types of fish such as mackerel, tuna, bonito, sardines, marlin and butterfly kingfish.
Noelene and Yvana had a $6 mahi mahi fish dinner just hours before turning violently ill and dying.
After a fish is caught, bacteria within the fish begin to convert histadine to histamine. This can occur rapidly if the fish is left in the sun for too long.
Noelene's brother Malcolm Bischoff said the family was feeling a sense of relief knowing some answers had come to light.
He said the worst case scenario would have been foul play, which has been ruled out by the preliminary findings.
"This is just so extremely rare," Mr Bischoff said.
"They were not big asthmatics, they both had it to varying degrees though - Noelene as a kid and Yvana had it a little bit as well.
"We just knew this had to be something more than just standard food poisoning."
Brisbane travel doctor Deborah Mills said the risk of dying from scombroid poisoning was less than being struck by lightning.
"When an affected fish is cooked, the levels of histamine do not disappear, and the diner will ingest the toxins," Dr Mills said.
Mr Bischoff said the news was too raw to contemplate taking any legal action in regard to the deaths.
"Foul play really would have been my worst fear, but this is just clearly an unfortunate series of events that could never have been avoided and something Noelelen could never have helped them with medication," Mr Bischoff said.
The Bischoffs have thanked the Australian, Balinese and Sunshine Coast communities for their ongoing support.
A spokesman for the office of the State Coroner said the coroner was awaiting the autopsy report, which will be prepared by the pathologist once all autopsy testing is completed.