A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.



Burnett: ‘Local councils ignored’ in budget

Premium Content Burnett: ‘Local councils ignored’ in budget

“It is ridiculous the number one request from local councils was ignored.”

Queensland Ballet brings biggest regional tour to CQ

Premium Content Queensland Ballet brings biggest regional tour to CQ

Queensland Ballet is coming back to Central Queensland, with its regional tour...

Police ‘find marijuana’ after push bike crash

Premium Content Police ‘find marijuana’ after push bike crash

Emergency services were called to Gladstone Central on Tuesday afternoon.