A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.



Thief wants his thongs back from watch-house

premium_icon Thief wants his thongs back from watch-house

'Can I get my thongs back from the watch-house?'

CQUni to reveal new training facilities

premium_icon CQUni to reveal new training facilities

GLADSTONE residents can take the first look at new facilities at CQUniversity’s...

Keep up with the locals:  Just $1 for the first 28 days

Keep up with the locals: Just $1 for the first 28 days

Get the latest local news first from just $1 for the first 28 days