Outrage at 'toilet' stop on side of Warrego Hwy
AT least a dozen men were caught urinating next to their travel bus on the side of the Warrego Highway outside of Chinchilla last week.
The "disrespectful" behaviour has outraged Chinchilla residents, after dash-cam footage captured the men relieving themselves metres past Charley's Creek, opposite the Hi-Way cafe.
The bus company, Coast and Country Buses, stated the group of individuals was not affiliated with the company.
"Unfortunately, our company and our drivers are not able to control nor be responsible for the actions of individuals who have chartered our vehicles, with this behaviour being unexpected to say the least," the company said.
"We are in the process of finding out more about this situation, and addressing such in the appropriate manner."
However, the incident has angered Chinchilla residents, when the footage was posted online.
Columboola's Colin Jackson captured the footage on his way out of town and was shocked to see the behaviour on the side of the road.
"I don't normally get up in arms about this sort of thing, but I just found it disgusting and disrespectful," he said.
The location of the bus was opposite the Hi-Way cafe and only a few hundred metres from a service station.
"There are plenty of public restrooms around the area, so I don't understand why they didn't go there."
TOP STORIES ONLINE
- Love letter child rapist moves to Toowoomba
- Brisbane's 'biggest storm since 1985': Premier
- VIDEO: Explosion shockwave felt for kilometres
- Elderly man 'plays dead' in attempt to avoid arrest
- Hiker took photo of black bear moments before it killed him
- Thirteen Somali men convicted of running child sex ring
- Eleven weeks on and still no sign of young William