Mum it's raining! Top 10 tips to keep kids busy in the wet
WHEN the skies turn grey and the kids are forced to spend the day inside, parents sometimes need to get creative to keep the boredom at bay.
With a wet week forecast ahead we asked Facebook readers what their top tips were for keeping kids amused on a rainy day.
Weatherzone has forecast rain until Thursday afternoon, with a thunderstorm tipped for Wednesday.
Here's our list of the top 10 things to do on a rainy day.
You can thank us later parents...
>>What's your rainy day idea? Comment below
1. Trish Thompson: Send them outside with gumboots and a raincoat. Puddles. Mud. Fun
2. Amanda Stibbe: Blankets and pegs = cubby
3. Daniel N Telita Murphy: Play dough,arts and crafts, baking,colouring and a movie
4. Maria Elizabeth Zazzero: Send them next door?
5. Dane Silver Fox Kaye: Homework they love it.
6. Mel Jones: Bunnings. Free craft and playground. Great cafe and friendly staff.
7. Carls Smarls: Lots of craft, Lego, old magazines, hide and go seek in the house and cubbies under the table
8. Angie Andrews: Twister- they burn off energy and have so much fun at the same time.
9. Lyn Frencham: Chipmunks or Big Boing
10. Kim Petrie: I just made moon sand and cloud dough for my two and they had a blast