LOCATION is everything when it comes to Riverstone Rise, built around tranquil parklands and exciting playgrounds for the kids.
With various building partners, the area offers a range of house and land packages.
Devine's land lots start from $174,000, while house and land packages begin at $389,900.
One of Devine's spec homes, lot 327 Koolivoo Parade, is directly across from the parkland and one of the unique playgrounds - scheduled to finish about March.
The three-bedroom house and land package is priced at $519,900 and built around an open-house living design with expanded alfresco area.
House and land sales consultant Stephen Bartel said these were some of the homes' best features.
"The oversize-alfresco is great for outdoor entertaining," he said.
The home is clearly designed for a small family and incorporates a few out-of-the-ordinary features such as the study niche in the living area, ideal for a study desk and computer.
Mr Bartel said the home had a six-star energy rating and LED down lights throughout.
The main bedroom includes a walk-in robe, so ladies have enough space for all their clothing essentials and the bathroom is designed with his-and-her sinks.
The open house for lot 327 Koolivoo Pde is from 11.30am-1pm on Saturday.
And this month an incentive, known as Morevellous month, is designed to attract more buyers to the area.
Free ducted air-conditioning, more house or more alfresco are some of the offers available.
Local building partners will participate in the campaign to offer buyers rewarding incentives when purchasing property in the month of February.
Riverstone Rise is about 20 minutes from Gladstone's CBD.
Pick up the Domain section, in Saturday's Observer, to find out what is hot in property across the region.
- Offers for Morevellous month:
- Devine - Free ducted air conditioning
- G & D Lawrie - Two split system air-conditioners plus a $5,000 Housewarming Gift Card
- Integrity Homes - Ducted air-conditioning upgrade
- Dixon Homes - Upgrades to a resort spec turnkey package
- 1.5kw solar panels at no extra cost
- CCF - 10 per cent more house (floor area)
- Irwin Homes - Ducted air-conditioning upgrade
- Impact Homes - The builder is matching the first home buyers grant
- Absolute Homes - offering to double your alfresco (up to 15extra m2) or ducted A/C (conditions apply)