Man with face burns after gas bottle explosion

 

A MAN has been hospitalised with burns after a gas bottle exploded in the Gold Coast Hinterland last night.

Critical care paramedics were called to a private residence at Tamborine Mountain about 8.35pm.

It's understood a gas bottle had exploded, causing a man in his 40s to be burned on his legs, arms and face.

He was taken to Royal Brisbane Hospital in a stable condition.

Originally published as Man with face burns after gas bottle explosion



Woman refuses to do breath test

Premium Content Woman refuses to do breath test

The 74-year-old had a medical condition which made her appear intoxicated, the...

REVEALED: New fire brigade for Captain Creek area

Premium Content REVEALED: New fire brigade for Captain Creek area

So why is the local MP still disappointed?

Gladstone’s health needs not forgotten: Butcher

Premium Content Gladstone’s health needs not forgotten: Butcher

“We are committed to ensuring it remains a health facility,” Glenn Butcher MP.