Kitchen fire in Toolooa St home overnight

GLADSTONE Fire and Rescue Service was called to a kitchen fire last night at 7.45pm.

The Toolooa St address had a microwave oven fire.

The Gladstone Police were told of the fire, but were not required to attend.



Reports GPC chair Leo Zussino steps down after CCC complaint

Reports GPC chair Leo Zussino steps down after CCC complaint

A complaint was referred to Queensland's crime watchdog yesterday.

Best friends fight aggressive cancer with help of Gladstone

Best friends fight aggressive cancer with help of Gladstone

The three-year-old friends have spent half their lives fighting it.

LAND SALES: Gladstone builder busy as land sales improve

LAND SALES: Gladstone builder busy as land sales improve

GLADSTONE builder, Tenheggler Homes is reaping the benefits

Local Partners