Job opening for Media Sales Executive at The Observer
ARE you looking for the next move in your career?
The Observer has an opening for a Media Sales Executive, who will take responsibility for all aspects of the sales approach within select key accounts across the Gladstone portfolio.
This pivotal role will allow you to grow revenue for APN Australian Regional Media, within the Real Estate sector, working across print and online products from clients direct, and also sourcing new leads across the Gladstone market.
Sales and account management experience is preferred, however this opportunity could also suit a bright and enthusiastic professional who is keen to transfer into a successful sales career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain client revenues within the Real Estate Key Account channel
- Understand the annual business plan objectives as they apply to the Key Account channel
- Identify and prioritise market, product and commercial opportunities that will deliver sustainable growth
- Prepare and maintain key account plans for all clients
- Seek opportunities to grow client revenues, in line with budget expectations
- Present print and online as a complimentary media mix at every call
To be successful in the role you will require:
- A commitment to superior customer service, product and market development
- Dedicated focus to meet targets and revenue generation
- Ability to think strategically
- A track record of innovative, entrepreneurial thinking and approach, real estate experience would be beneficial.
- Superior interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills, evidenced by the ability to develop and grow strong relationships.
- The presence, experience and gravitas to represent the company in a highly credible manner at all levels.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant including salary plus a commission scheme that rewards performance.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to our Media Advertising Manager Victoria Bradshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org A.S.A.P.
APN Australian Regional Media is the leading publisher in regional Queensland and Northern New South Wales.
The portfolio includes 12 daily newspapers, such as The Observer, and more than 56 non-daily newspapers, as well as an online Regional News Network of over 25 websites.
The titles represent over half of all regional daily newspapers sold in Queensland and we have 9 out of 10 of the fastest growing regional daily titles in our market.
With a publishing footprint from Coffs Harbour to Airlie Beach, APN ARM connects with over 1 million consumers every week, providing advertising partners with highly targeted print and digital opportunities.