Junior golfer Jayden Bayliss leads Curtis Zone side in style
LEADING the Curtis Zone junior pennant side, Jayden Bayliss lead from the front in style, winning both of his matches in the series against Keppel Zone.
The rest of the team followed in style as well, backing up a 7-4 win a few weeks ago to again win 7-4 when the series hit Gladstone Golf Club on Sunday.
The lowest handicapper in the Curtis team, Bayliss had to give seven shots in winning his match, a barrier he has grown accustomed to.
"It is something I have gotten used to over the years," 14-year-old Jayden said. "This is my fourth year.
"I think I have lost twice out of 8 matches."
Jayden led from the front with confidence, showing his fellow golfers how it is done.
Another achievement to add to his resume, the Lindley's Panel Works Shield is back in Curtis Zone's trophy cabinet for the third time in four years, after losing it last year.
Curtis vs. Keppel Junior Pennants
- Ryan Stitt defeated Caleb Scott 1up
- Jayden Bayliss defeated Ben Swaffield 4/3
- Cameron Hay defeated Toby Maher 4/3
- Ben Scott defeated Cameron Lord 3/2
- Brodie Kettle defeated Brody Ingram 4/3
- Blaike Perkins defeated Brandon Ingram 2/1
- Tristan Lord defeated Louis Trenerry 1up
- T Kunkel defeated Harry Shuttleworth 20th
- Brandon Steele defeated San Austin 3/1
- Kiera King defeated Morgan Lewis 5/4
- Jaymee-Lee Salway defeated Georgia McManus 4/2
- Jamie-Leigh Amos defeated Taryn Maher 3/1
- Curtis wins 7-4