Gas leak reported on Agnes Street
EMERGENCY services cornered off part of Agnes Street in West Gladstone, after a gas leak was reported on a residential property this morning.
Queensland Fire and Rescue Service and police crews attended the scene.
Gladstone firefighter spokesperson said the leak occurred after an excavator hit a gas line.
Firefighters responded, making the area safe.
The crew used hose lines with water vapor to disperse the gas vapor until a gas company representative arrived on the scene, isolating the gas leak.