Emergency services called to house fire in Kin Kora

EMERGENCY services were called to a house fire in Jarrah Crt in Kin Kora at 5.30am on Thursday.

There had been an electrical fault and smoke was filling the house.

There was no actual blaze.



DIANNE RECOVERED: Bodies may be inside ill-fated trawler

DIANNE RECOVERED: Bodies may be inside ill-fated trawler

Dianne towed into Bundy port for investigations

'You're the boss, mate': Man keeps interrupting magistrate

'You're the boss, mate': Man keeps interrupting magistrate

Selwyn Noel Eather, 53, said he hadn't knowingly ingested meth.

Servo's fuel price shocks Tannum Sands community

Servo's fuel price shocks Tannum Sands community

Should unleaded cost more than 150 cents per litre?

Local Partners