Charlie Hebdo to sell in Australia
FRENCH satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo's first issue in the wake of last week's deadly terrorist attack on their offices in Paris will be made available in Australia.
French press distribution company MLP says the new issue would be available this week in many countries that previously did not received the weekly, including Australia.
The cover of the survivors' edition depicts the Islamic Prophet Mohammed on a green background under the title "All is forgiven" while holding up a sign saying "Je Suis Charlie" (I am Charlie).
Two Islamic extremists stormed the newspaper's office last week killing 12 people and injuring 15 others.
- APN NEWSDESK
TOP STORIES ONLINE TODAY
- Accused denies robbing Westpac Bank at Stockland Rockhampton
- Man takes car for test drive, doesn't return
- Teenager airlifted from GKI after suspected Irukandji sting
- Disgraced ex-Labor leader and former Rockhampton politician dies in Vietnam
- Man carried knife for protection after fight with girlfriend