Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.
Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.

Battery acid scare for woman at Agnes Water

A WOMAN required medical assistance this morning after she reported getting battery acid in her eyes at Agnes Water.

Queensland Ambulance Service officers were called to a residence about 8.15am.

A QAS spokesman said nothing had exploded but the woman in her 20s was concerned that she had wiped battery acid in her eyes.

She was taken to a local GP for further treatment.



‘Cafe by day, carvery by night’: New diner opens in Gladstone

Premium Content ‘Cafe by day, carvery by night’: New diner opens in...

“We want to support seniors and people with disabilities.”

Audit reveals challenging times for CQ councils

Premium Content Audit reveals challenging times for CQ councils

How CQ councils fared in Director-General’s Local Government audit.

COMPLETE GUIDE: Gladstone region’s ANZAC Day services

Premium Content COMPLETE GUIDE: Gladstone region’s ANZAC Day services

“After celebrating Anzac Day on our driveways in 2020 it is great to be able come...