Are mystery mushies good to eat?
GLADSTONE was flooded with fungi following the heavy rain last month, and it appears they are not about to stop popping up.
West Gladstone resident Peter Sepe has his own invasion of giant mushrooms; however he is not convinced they are all they seem.
While not emitting any foul odours, Mr Sepe fears they may be poisonous and not fit for consumption, even if they do look good enough to eat.
Unsure of whether to slap them in a pan with hot butter, or stay well away from them, Mr Sepe would like to know what type of fungi is growing in his yard.
Given the response from The Observer readers to the freaky fungi story run last month, there must be someone out there who can lend Mr Sepe some advice.
Contact The Observer at email@example.com if you know what type of mushrooms they are.