6 jobs you may not have known were out there
FOLLOWING the announcement that there will be 100 jobs created from a timber export facility, The Observer has put together six jobs going locally that you may not have heard of.
- A curry cook with hot ideas: Indian Brothers are in need of a new employee. The restaurant on Toolooa St wants a tandoori and curry cook. The successful applicant must have experience in Indian cuisine and a culinary education. If you're interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On front desk at Ray White: RAY White Tannum Sands wants to invest in the training of a junior receptionist. They want a bright, energetic person who has a great outlook, phone manner and must be able to work in a team environment. All training will be provided. To apply for this job send your resume to email@example.com.
- Mech. fitter: AN EXPERIENCED mechanical fitter is wanted at PT Engineering in Gladstone for workshop based work. Gear box rebuilding experience would be an advantage. They want the ideal candidate to start immediately.
- Delivery: EXERCISE, meet people and earn money. That's the job advertisement from www.pennymiller.com.au. The job is for delivering and collecting catalogues. The hours are flexible, there is no selling and bonus incentives. Apply for this job by calling 1300 665 983.
- Truck driver: A CHIPPER employee is wanted for a HR truck job in Gladstone. It's a casual job and the ideal applicant will have a white card to work on construction and a blue card to work safely in construction. The driver would have a better chance of securing the job if they have chipper and water truck experience but it is not essential. To apply for this job contact 0429 679 945 or 0437 764 458.
- Motivated for small business: MANY Rivers is after a motivated and capable person for a full-time position in Gladstone. The company provide mircoenterprise development services, including micro finance, to assist Indigenous and non-indigenous people to establish small business. Applications close Friday, July 3 and Indigenous and non-Indigenous are encouraged to apply. Call 0408 816 997.