If you are a new user of Microsoft Office, you need to add your account to Office.Com/MyAccount. You can have various benefits as a user of Microsoft Products. The following benefits for Microsoft Product user are:
- Renew your subscriptions
- Access to your Cloud data
- Make Payments
- Update the application of MS Office
- Manage/ Reset security settings
- Buy new Office products
How Do I Create My Office Account?
- Open the internet browser and type: www.office.com/myaccount
- Click on ‘Create’ under the ‘Sign-in’ option
- Enter your email address of any email client and click on ‘Next’
- Now, provide a password
- You will receive a ‘Code’ on your provided email ID, enter the same code here
- Click on ‘Next’
- Enter the ‘Characters’ you see in the ‘captcha box’ and click on ‘Next’
- Now, you will be automatically redirected to the ‘Sign-in’ page.
Here you go! Your Microsoft Account is good to go. To access, enter your MS Office Login credentials.
How to Change Office.Com/MyAccount Password?
- Open the browser and visit account.microsoft.com/security/
- Type your email address and click on the ‘Next’ option
- Enter your password and click on ‘Next’
- Click on the option of ‘Change my password’
- Click on the ‘I don’t have any of these’ tab and ‘Next’ respectively
You will be redirected to the verification page.
- Enter your phone number and click on ‘Next’
- Provide the ‘Code’ you received on your given phone number
- Enter a ‘New Password’ and re-enter the password to confirm
- Finish the procedure of changing the Microsoft office password by clicking on ‘Save’.