For those buyers out there who haven't quite found what they are looking for! Who want a home that's a little different in design, well, I believe this could be the one! I imagine this home will turn heads' and will generate a lot of interest.
Tucked away at the end of an elevated cul-de-sac off Lamington Drive is this amazing property.
* Rake ceilings in the open living room, dining and kitchen; with windows able to be opened at the top of the vaulted ceiling to being in natural light and air flow; Newly laid panel flooring and carpets; Large S/system and ceiling fans; Kitchen has a mass of storage, wall oven and Hot plates;
* 6.6kw of solar inverter; Top and bottom floors have 3.5 mtr wide, full length verandas; 267s/meters under roof;
* Four generous bedrooms; a modern, a three way bathroom connects both bedrooms 3 and 4, BIR's and Ceiling Fans.
* Master B'room is spacious with a WIR and a well appointed and separate en suite, S/system, C/fan;
* Split level floor plan bedrooms on the top level with open plan living areas with direct access out onto the veranda via large sliding doors;
* Centrally located less than 5 minutes to town, schools and Stocklands;
* Security screened; A double remote garage plus single carport.
There are many standout features to this home with everything carefully planned in the layout of the living areas and bedrooms. The amazing top floor has bull nose' covered verandas that provide almost double the living space extending the living areas considerably with three glass sliding doors to access from the inside.
The well maintained lawn and gardens at the back of the property with a meandering path way through the native trees, makes a perfect home for the variety of bird life. The owners have integrated the use of the block with carefully planned gardens and incorporating various fruit bearing trees and native plants.
There is an extensive storage area under house for work tools and a work area. The second veranda runs the full length of the home same as the top veranda. The laundry and a second toilet are located on this floor and Water tank plumbed in.