Find something curious…
One visit is all it will take for you to fall for this unique and stunning property!
Located in the popular Burua Estate (Beecher area) on 3.9 acres this property has so much to offer that it's difficult to know exactly where to begin
So I've decided to put a call out for multiple suitable buyers - The growing family, a young couple, pet lovers, horse owners, home business, a hair dressing salon, pet groomers, organic produce, or perhaps just a country lifestyle change
The kitchen is the heart of every home and this one is impressive, with a 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven, stone benchtops with waterfall edge, sensor lights, double sink, dishwasher, pantry, soft close cupboards and drawers with neutral colours in a silk finish.
This area overlooks and opens out to a massive outdoor undercover entertaining area where you'll be proud to invite all of your friends and family over for BBQ's
Leading off the Kitchen/Dinning area you'll step down into the spacious sunken lounge/ family room which has lovely 2.7m high ceilings and also has double glass sliding doors that opens out to the entertaining area.
To complete the package at the other end of the home there is second formal lounge/ media room.
The Master bedroom is huge with its glass picture window that over looks the rear of the property, so can you imagine waking up every morning to nature's beauty and the sound of the birds!
Even the ensuite is luxurious with a full size spa bath, double size shower, double vanity with stone bench top and a picture window.
Bedroom 2 could also be used as another master bedroom with a built in robe and two-way bathroom which has a full size bath, large shower and a separate powder room, laundry, plus another two large bedrooms with built-in robes.
Double size stables for your horses, a tack-room with storage, 40x20 metre flat training arena, two fully fenced separate paddocks.
The entire property has full dog proof fencing, a creek at the back of the property, shed with roller door, workbench and lock-up storage area, 2x20,000 water tanks, trickle feed town water, Enviro septic system plus much more.
The School Bus stops at the front gate and it's only approx. 10 minutes to drive to Gladstone.
Phone Linda Bailey today on 0447 606... to inspect this outstanding property
At a glance:
* Stunning home 353m2 under roof (only 6 years old)
* 3.9 acres in Burua (Beecher area)
* 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
* Living area + media room
* Massive entertaining area
* Kitchen with 900 gas cooktop
* Stone benchtops throughout
* Air conditioned and quality fittings
* All walls and ceiling are insulated
* Horse stables, arena, tack-room
* Fully fenced, shed and workshop
* Council approved for home business
* Creek at the back of the property
* 2 x 20,000 water tanks, Enviro septic
* Trickle feed town water, fenced paddocks
* School Bus Service at the front gate
* 2 car double lock up garage with parking spaces for up to 10 additional vehicles