Find something curious…
Spacious and ready for the home owner to move in. The location of this home is located in a quiet cul de sac with a hand full of surrounding homes. This lowset brick home with the skill-yon roof line has a big front yard which would be perfect for a keen gardener to make into something quite spectacular.
Located not too far away from the Kirkwood shops there is easy access onto Kirkwood Road via the traffic lights or straight down Skyline Drive.
* 666m2 flat block with fully fenced and decent sized back yard;
* Gas stove and gas hot water system; media room;
* Living area is fully tiled with carpeted bedrooms; separate laundry;
* S/systems in living room and main bedroom; ceiling fans;
* Master bedroom is spacious with a WIR and a decent size en suite;
* Security screening across the front, a double lock up auto garage;
It has been designed with an open plan living area and galley kitchen, there is a media room with sliding doors to separate from the rest of the living area. The home has a lot of windows and glass sliding doors enabling a lot of natural light to pour into the home.
The location is ideal with the Kirkwood shopping centre less than a Kilometre down the road. Parks and BBQ areas with waking pathways are one of the appealing features of this particular location.