Aerial views show the expanse of land with untouched bush land far reaching to the back boundary of the property. The 4.2 hectares of land comprises of the architecturally designed low set home with a stunning infinity pool and large 6 Bay shed.
There is an option to subdivide the 4.2. An opportunity exists where this parcel can be divided into 3 acre size blocks, the main lot comprising of the home, pool, shed and untouched bushland which totals 3.13hectares. It is totally up to the new owners.
The home is generously designed with extra high celestial ceilings, a lot of glass to being in natural light and the incredible use of space is a stand out feature. Entertaining areas encompass the home with the parents own outdoor area, a family outdoor entertaining and BBQ area and the large outdoor pool, decking and grassed area.
A combination of sandstone, carpeted bedrooms and timber look flooring work well to enhance the superbly decorated home. The kitchen bench tops are finished in granite with soft close draws, double frosted glass door pantry and an indoor/outdoor servery which can be closed off with stacker slide Windows.
An incredible package right here in our local area that is unique and beautifully presented.
* 4.2ha block, fenced paddock, dam and extensive working sheds;
* Five bedrooms plus a business office, a theatre room;
* Granite kitchen, glass splash backs, 5 gas burner, quality electrical appliances;
* Soaring ceilings and separation of living spaces - modern family living;
* Private master suite indulges in the finest of luxuries;
* Blackbutt timber flooring combined with internal sandstone steps;
*Large work sheds with fully serviceable granny flat - perfect for the teens music room.
10 Boundary Road, Beecher, Queensland, 4680, Australia