Located in a quiet, leafy street on 748m2 block in popular Telina, this family home is inviting, beautifully presented and generously sized.
* Offering a very private entrance, landscaped gardens and a well-presented interior that's been freshly painted, it's an ideal buy with nothing to do but move in.
* On entering the home you are welcomed by beautiful polished timber floorboards throughout the living area.
* The spacious plan provides a generous sized combined lounge/dining room plus an adjoining utilities room that would be suitable for a home office, craft room or play room.
* A centrally located chef's kitchen, immaculately presented with Corian bench-tops, 2 pac cupboards, stainless steel canopy, 5 burner cook-top and ample storage with pot drawers and bench space for food preparation, perfect for the home chef.
* The home has 3 spacious bedrooms; all are newly carpeted and are large enough to install built-ins or why not use the existing wardrobes. Adjustable shutters are fitted to the 2 bedrooms on the western side of the home to ensure these rooms are protected from the sun.
* If you like plenty of room in a bathroom then this one won't disappoint. Fitted with an over sized shower recess, 2 pac vanity and incorporating an amenity the major renovations are complete.
* Downstairs there's a blank canvas with sliding glass doors to a large concreted area; great place to place a pool table or even convert it to a rumpus room. A 2nd shower and amenity is available for entertaining.
* The home provides 2 car accommodation with tandem configuration, concreted area to place a caravan and the block has a terraced backyard with elevated views to surrounding areas.
To arrange a private viewing please contact the selling agent.
7 Capella Street, Telina, Queensland, 4680, Australia