The seller's instructions are clear, this property must be sold!!
Over 290m2 of living under roof! It is very rare homes of this calibre present themselves to the market. Make no mistake... no expense has been spared with the fit-out of this home. Floor to ceiling tiling in the bathrooms, plus quality fixtures and fittings. If you are looking for new and shiny, then look no further!
The first floor is sure to impress with the spacious open plan living. The neutrally toned living and dining areas blend seamlessly with the full-length verandah at the front of the home. Kick back and relax after a day at the office. The gourmet kitchen is also on this level and is a cook's dream, offering quality stainless steel appliances and an island bench. The two-toned cabinetry offers clean lines completing the modern feel. At the rear of the home on this level is the master bedroom and second bedroom. A separate powder room services this level of the home.
The master bedroom is a retreat in itself, complete with luxurious ensuite with double shower and dual vanities. The his and hers wardrobe is tucked away at the rear of room. A balcony can be accessed through the glass sliding doors off the master bedroom as well as the second bedroom.
The modern timber staircase takes you to the ground floor of the home. Here you will find separate living for other family members. There are another two bedrooms on this floor, plus a second tiled family space. The large family bathroom is also on this level, plus laundry with ample built-in storage. Off the family living space you will find another outdoor entertainment area.
This solid two storey home is situated on a 800m2 block offering the new owner a complete blank canvas to landscape or possibly add a shed. The opportunities are endless!
* Modern four bedroom home boasting luxurious features throughout
* Dream modern kitchen with soft close drawers, stainless steel appliances including gas hotplates
* Open plan spacious living full length verandah at front of home
* Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling and quality fixtures
* Master bedroom with balcony, luxurious ensuite, plus his and hers wardrobe
* Second built-in bedroom with access to balcony
* Ground floor with additional living, plus two bedrooms and main bathroom
* Peaceful living in a quiet cul-de-sac - 800m2 block
If you're looking for a quality home with the possibility of the Government's First Home Owner's Grant, then this is the one for you. A quality home with top notch finishes, offering potential PLUS for the new owner. Call the listing agent TODAY for more information.
1 Eccles Close, Kirkwood, Queensland, 4680, Australia