A GLADSTONE woman was fined $500 and disqualified from driving for two months after being caught driving under the influence of methamphetamine.
Teneille Naomi Treadwell was intercepted on Dalrymple Drive, Toolooa on December 5.
She appeared in the Gladstone Magistrates Court on Monday and pleaded guilty.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee