3.10pm: THE Bulletin photographer Allan Reinikka has been out and about today along the Capricorn Coast capturing the damage from the rain deluge.
He captured this video from the air showing the damage of the landslide at Statue Bay on the Scenic Highway.
Mr Reinikka and reporter Rachael Conaghan met up with Livingstone Shire Council Mayor Bill Ludwig and Keppel MP Bruce Young inspecting the damage at Statue Bay.
The pair also toured the region taking photographs and talking to locals.
2.40pm: IT'S not just been photographs that have gone viral on social media about the rain deluge and flood damage in Capricornia.
Videos have also been posted on Facebook and Youtube showing the flash flooding in Yeppoon.
11.55am: CAPRICORN Coast residents have taken to social media Twitter to show the world what the flooding and damage looks like.
Shaun Stapleton tweeted this photo last night of Farnborough Rd Yeppoon outside the unit, never seen so much water. #Yeppoon #flooding
11.30am: LIVINGSTONE Mayor Bill Ludwig and Keppel MP Bruce Young are currently inspecting the landslide at Statue Bay, along Scenic Hwy.
Ellie Sibson from Win TV tweeted this: Ocean Circle off Farnborough Road extensively damaged.
2.50pm: THE Department of Main Roads has issued a road closure list and road conditions.
Please be advised of the following road conditions for Central Queensland encompassing Banana Shire, Central Highlands, Gladstone and Rockhampton Regional Council areas.
• Burnett Highway at Mt Morgan Range
Open with Caution
• Bruce Highway (Benaraby-Rockhampton) at Farmer Creek due to water over road
• Bruce Highway (Gin Gin-Benaraby) at Gentle Annie Road due to potholes/road surface damage
• Bruce Highway (Benaraby-Rockhampton) at Archer Flats (north of Bajool) due to potholes/road surface damage
• Keppel Sands Road due to water over road
• Fitzroy Developmental Road (Bauhinia-Woorabinda) due to wet and boggy conditions
• Duaringa-Apis Creek Road due to wet and boggy conditions
• Biloela-Duaringa Road due to wet and boggy conditions
For the latest on road conditions please visit www.131940.qld.gov.au or phone 13 19 40.
2.35pm: A LANDSLIDE at Statue Bay could see traffic diverted on Scenic Highway for days.
Motorists are advised to detour through Clayton and Mulambin Rds. Closure expected for 3/4 days.
@the_bully Scenic Highway at Statue Bay is closed after landslide. Detour through Clayton and Mulambin Rds. Closure expected for 3/4 days— Rachael Conaghan (@rach_conaghan) March 26, 2014
2.25PM: THREE more roads have been added to the 'closed' list in Livingstone.
Charles St in Yeppoon, Coowonga Rd at Coowonga and Joskleigh Rd at Keppel Sands are now closed.
2.10PM: The latest list of road closures at 12.30pm from Livingstone Shire Council had no changes to the list from 9.55am.
The next update from Livingstone is due at 3pm.
1.40PM: THE Bulletin has placed calls for road closure updates and is waiting for the information to be sent through.
10.35am: THE Rockhampton Regional Council has released a small list of road closures.
- Farm Street, Kawana
- Middle Road, Gracemere
- Stack Street, North Rockhampton
- York Street, Kawana
9.55am: HERE is a list of roads closed in the Livingstone Shire Council area:
- Adelaide Park Road, Inverness, near St Brendan's
- Artillery Road, Ironpot
- Barmaryee Road, Barmaryee, near Racecourse Road
- Bondoola Road, Bondoola
- Botos Road, Tungamull
- Bungundarra Road, Bungundarra, closed at Daly Creek Bridge
- Byfield Road, Maryvale, water over road at flood way
- Cobraball Road, Bondoola
- Coorooman Creek Road, Cawarral
- Dairy Inn Road, Ironpot and Mt Chalmers
- Emu Park Road, Emu Park, various locations, proceed with care
- Farnborough Road, Farnborough and Yeppoon
- Greenlake Road, Rockyview
- Keppel Sands Road, Keppel Sands, various locations, proceed with care
- Mount Chalmers Road, Mount Chalmers
- Mt Rae Road, Bungundarra
- Neils Road, Barmaryee
- Old Byfield Road, Mulara, closed at Limestone Creek
- Racecourse Road, Barmaryee
- Rockhampton-Yeppoon Rd, water over road at various locations
- Sleipner Road, Mount Chalmers
- Tanby - Western Bypass, Tanby
- Tanby Rd, Yeppoon, water over road at roundabout McBean St
- Taranganba Road, Taranganba
- Thompson Point Road, Thompson Point
- Water Park Creek Road, Byfield, closed at floodway
- Whites Road, Bondoola
- Woodbury Road, Bungundarra
- Jeffries St, Yeppoon
- Stanley Avenue, Yeppoon
9:05am: IT was the Capricorn Coast that received the brunt of Mother Nature's force overnight and this morning with a number of reported road closures in the area.
Rain has disrupted traffic flow at the Farnborough Road-Kerr Street intersection. The traffic lights there are believed to be down. Livingstone Shire Council staff and Yeppoon Police officers are at the intersection trying to get them up and running.
The road to Yeppoon State School - Jefferies St - is reportedly closed.
The Tanby Rd-McBean St, near one of the main roundabouts on the Rockhampton-Yeppoon Rd, intersection is reportedly inundated with water.
Other road closures include Ridgelands Rd in Pink Lily.
More to come