ALL over Queensland, firefighters and paramedics have joined forces in a war against the State Government.
The united campaign follows the Newman Government's enterprise bargaining offer last week, which is set to impact wage and working conditions.
Members of the emergency services are claiming these changes are a threat to public safety, describing the offer as "mean and nasty" and "disastrous".
United Voice, which represents the angry ambulance officers, says public safety is at the heart of the joint crusade.
United Voice Queensland secretary Gary Bullock said they were putting the government on warning.
"We will not take this unwarranted attack lying down," he said.
"We will be marching through the streets of every city in Queensland."
Mr Bullock said firefighters would lead the way and take industrial action from August 1.
Paramedics will follow from October when their current agreement expires.
The joint action is set to include rallies, protests and a major TV advertising campaign to raise awareness about the effect of cost cuts.
The protest will start in Central Queensland on July 30 at a meeting in Rockhampton.