NEARLY 3000 people were out to "chase that feeling" at Sunday night's Hilltop Hoods concert.
The Marley Brown Oval gig was in full swing by 6pm with revellers enjoying support act Thundamentals.
Despite waiting for more than 40 minutes for the three-man act, the crowd was not disappointed.
Crowd goer Mathew Whittaker said he'd waited for this night for months.
"I heard they were coming and bought my ticket about four weeks ago," he said.
"I just want to hear them play my favourite song 'I Love It'."
MORE GLADSTONE NEWS:
Phones and GoPros were held high in the air, hoping to capture a glimpse of the popular Aussie hip-hop artists in Gladstone.
Crowd standouts Cody Williams and Kristian Hasenkam said they would have loved to have been up the front, but the side section was the best spot.
"We just want to rock out," Kristian said. "The music is too good to stand still."
The Hilltop Hoods' Australia tour will continue until mid-December.
WHAT'S HOT ONLINE TODAY
- Two charged with murder, rape in McCulkin case
- Teen, 15, left in critical condition after gang rape
- Australian commandos given go-ahead to fight in Iraq
- Man killed after being hit by a ute
- Who will be crowned the 2014 X Factor winner?
- Parents of Aussie children killed in MH17 talk of 'ongoing hell'
- Anti-ISIS fighters accused of executing 15-year-old boy
- Grandmother starves to death to escape anti-euthanasia laws
- Rogue roo attacks child