TUNING into SBS is your best bet for catching all the 2014 FIFA World Cup matches with live coverage as well as replays throughout the tournament that runs till July 14.
The majority of sports bars around Gladstone will screen replays of the matches through Fox Sports, depending on whether the match times line up with their opening hours.
However, if you feel like watching the action of the first Socceroos match on the big screen, the Gladstone Cinema will host a special viewing of the first game on Saturday morning.
Doors open at 7.30am for an 8am start with all proceeds from the $2 entry fee going to a local football team in the region.
Yaralla Sports Club will also be screening replays of the 2014 FIFA World Cup matches through Fox Sports in its Legends Bar from midday to 2pm and again from 6pm and 9.30pm.
You can also catch some of the games re-played at The Queens Hotel, which opens from 10am.
WHERE TO WATCH:
World Cup replays through Fox Sports:
- Yaralla Sports Club
- Legends Bar midday to 2pm, 6pm to 9.30pm
- The Queens Hotel from 10am to 2am
- Harvey Road Tavern from 10am to 12am
- Dicey's Irish Bar from 10am to 12am
- Central Lane Hotel from 10am to 12am
- Rocky Glen Hotel, Monday to Friday 10am to 3am and Sunday 10am to 12am