Located in Telina backing onto the Botanical Gardens is this quality lowset duplex that was built by local builder Kerry Watson. The floor plan was designed to cater for low maintenance and maximise the outlook to the natural bush backdrop and front leafy aspect to listen to the natural bird life. This duplex has loads of street appeal with a skillion roof to keep the roof cavity cool in summer. If you're looking for a smart buy then consider this option. This property is being sold with vacant possession.
* 3 bedrooms main with en suite and all bedrooms have a/c
* Tiled open plan living area with a/c and fully security screened
* Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and large fridge space
* Very private covered outdoor area, small grassed area suitable for a pet
* Cul-de-sac location, low maintenance lawns and gardens and retained terraced back area
* Complete with single lock-up garage, off street parking and peaceful leafy outlook
* Perfectly positioned close to the Kirkwood Road shopping centre and with easy access to Dixon Drive
For more information please contact the selling agent.
43A Southern Cross Close, Telina, Queensland, 4680, Australia